On September 25, the workshop 240 Years Of Diplomatic And Economic Relations Between Portugal and Russia will be held as a part of the ISEG MBA Internationalization Cycle. One of the significant components of this event will be a roundtable on the prospects for economic cooperation between Portugal and Russia where the General Secretary Svetlana Bilous will take part.
- Welcome speech, Professor José Veríssimo, Vice-Dean of the ISEG.
- Presentation by Mr. Manuel Marcelo Curto, former Ambassador of the Portuguese Republic to Russia.
- Presentation by Mr. Sergei N. Baldin, Counsellor for Economic Affairs of the Russian Embassy in Portugal.
- Presentation by Professor Jorge Gomes, director of the ISEG MBA program, co-organizer of the event.
- Presentation by Professor Elena Bulakh, Russian language lecturer at SOCIUS - ISEG, co-organizer of the event.
- Presentation by Mr. João Martins, student of the Russian language course and ISEG alumnum, about the impressions of his stay in Russia.
- Roundtable on the prospect for economic cooperation between Portugal and Russia, with Ms. Francisca Lucena e Valle, representative of the AICEP, and Mrs. Svetlana Bilous, general secretary of the CCILR (Chamber of Commerce and Industry Luso-Russian).