Partner of CCILR is organizing a program about Healthy Life Forum Draft, on October 27th.
This Healthy Life Forum Draft will be in a plenary session with multiple topics and the audience can watch the forum work online.
Dedicated to current health issues, diferent topics will be covered such as:
- 'A New Paradigm of Healthcare: How Can We Increase Life Expectancy in Changing Conditions?'
- COVID-19 Vaccine: Working Towards the Goal
- Type 2 Diabetes: A Key Focus of Public Responsibility
- The Context of the Pandemic: Prevention and Treatment of Cardiovascular Diseases
- HIV and COVID-19: Enhanced Risk Control
- Countering COVID-19: New Formats in the Fight against Cancer
- Identifying a Strategy for Demographic Development by 2030: Making Decisions in an Era of Upheaval
- Modernization of the Personnel Support System as a Response to the Challenge of Our Times
Find more info in the PDF bellow.