The 12th edition of the International Business Platform-Fair of Outsourcing in the Fashion Sector "Bee Together" will take place in Moscow from November 11 to 12, 2021, in the hotel "Radisson Slavyanskaya".
Organized by the Russian Association of Fashion Industry Operators (RAFI), the event is supported by the National Project to Support Small and Medium Enterprises.
"Bee Together" is divided into the following sections:
Large-scale production. It is aimed at manufacturers who specialize in the execution of large orders for the production of clothing, footwear and accessories;
Small-scale production. It is aimed at manufacturers who specialize in the execution of small manufacturing orders for clothing, footwear, and accessories;
- Fabrics and small components show. It is aimed at manufacturers and distributors of fabrics, accessories, linings and other materials for the fashion industry.
Exhibitors at the event are: manufacturers of women's, men's, children's, outerwear, sportswear, knitwear, leather goods, fur, footwear, and accessories; representatives/distributors of producers of textiles, accessories, and other apparel manufacturing materials.
The organizers make available to exhibitors
- Possibility of visitor research and mediation in it;
- Working space (table, 4 visitor chairs, coat rack and 20 hangers)
- Possibility of placing rollup ready of width not exceeding 1.2 m next to the table;
- Meal for two company representatives;
- Coffee breaks for the exhibitor and visitors;
- Promotional campaign.