The International Fair of Technologies, Materials, Standards and Equipment for the Microelectronic Industry "SEMIEXPO RUSSIA" will take place in Moscow, from October 19 to 20, 2021 at the "Expocentre" exhibition park
Organized by the company "Business Media Russia", official representative of the International SEMI Association (Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International) in Russia, the fair is supported by the Ministry of Industry and Commerce of the Russian Federation.
"SEMIEXPO RUSSIA" is divided into the following thematic sections by type of exhibitors:
- Technological equipment manufacturers and suppliers;
- Manufacturers of semiconductors and electronic components;
- Material suppliers;
- Companies dedicated to the design and development of microcircuits;
- Companies dedicated to the design, development and manufacture of electronic devices;
- Scientific research institutes;
- Engineering companies;
- Sector associations, in addition to others.
The 2020 edition, held in an area of 1.350 m2, was attended by more than 50 Russian and foreign exhibitors representing 12 countries (Germany, Belgium, Belarus, Slovakia, USA, Finland, France, Netherlands, Japan, Czech Republic, Russia and Singapore), having been visited by more than 1.500 industry experts.
More information can be obtained through the fair's website or from the organizing entity "Business Media Russia" (Anna Rubas, tel .: + 7 (495) 649 6911 (ext. 125), e-mail: email@example.com ).