From 21 to 25 October 2019 will take place a Business Mission to Russia. Russia is considered an attractive country for locating production centers and services, as well as research and development laboratories for foreign companies.
The structure of Portuguese exports to Russia is widely diversified.
At the last Business Mission, organized in Moscow in March 2019, the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce and Industry accompanied 7 Portuguese companies from a wide range of sectors, such as food, beverages, textiles, marble, ICT, merchandise trade and engineering. On average, the companies held 6 individual pre-approved meetings with the intended type of contacts.
This multisector business mission is designed for all Portuguese companies that want to export or invest in this market.
The purpose of this mission is to provide participating companies with a number of opportunities, such as:
- Know the business environment of the country;
- Conduct individual business meetings in Moscow and/or other cities according to the profile of each company;
- Develop contacts with local government entities to support investment in Russia;
- Know the main market players in the sector of each company and the competition;
- Establish contacts with the local business community;
- Contact with local reference partners.
CCILR MEMBERS GET 10% DISCOUNT ON THE BUSINESS MISSION.
More detailed information about the Business Mission as well as registration information can be found at the link provided below.