ru-CCILR participates in Workshop "240 Years Of Diplomatic And Economic Relations Between Portugal and Russia"
On September 25, the workshop 240 Years Of Diplomatic And Economic Relations Between Portugal and Russia will be held as a part of the ISEG MBA Internationalization Cycle. One of the significant components of this event will be a roundtable on the prospects for economic cooperation between Portugal and Russia where the General Secretary Svetlana Bilous will take part.
- Welcome speech, Professor José Veríssimo, Vice-Dean of the ISEG.
- Presentation by Mr. Manuel Marcelo Curto, former Ambassador of the Portuguese Republic to Russia.
- Presentation by Mr. Sergei N. Baldin, Counsellor for Economic Affairs of the Russian Embassy in Portugal.
- Presentation by Professor Jorge Gomes, director of the ISEG MBA program, co-organizer of the event.
- Presentation by Professor Elena Bulakh, Russian language lecturer at SOCIUS - ISEG, co-organizer of the event.
- Presentation by Mr. João Martins, student of the Russian language course and ISEG alumnum, about the impressions of his stay in Russia.
- Roundtable on the prospect for economic cooperation between Portugal and Russia, with Ms. Francisca Lucena e Valle, representative of the AICEP, and Mrs. Svetlana Bilous, general secretary of the CCILR (Chamber of Commerce and Industry Luso-Russian).