The Fair of the Fishing Industry, Shellfish and Fishing Processes "Seafood Expo Russia" is taking place in July, 06 to 08, 2021, in the "Expoforum" exhibition park, in Saint Petersburg.
Organized by the "Expo Solutions Group", the fair has the support of the Russian Federal Fisheries Agency.
Running simultaneously with the 4th edition of the International Fishing Industry Forum (Global Fishery Forum), the fair is divided into the following thematic sections:
- Capture and processing: Capture/ Processing;
- Aquaculture: Breeding/ Food and additives/ Roe production/ Veterinary medicines;
- Shipbuilding and repair: Shipyards/ Ship repair/ Ship systems/ Ship equipment and its components/ Study and project offices;
- Specialized equipment: Processing equipment/ Refrigerators and cold production equipment/ Packaging equipment/ Fishing gear/ Aquaculture equipment;
- Commercialization: Trading/ Horeca/ Retail;
- Services: Logistics/ Financial and insurance services/ Legal services.
The 2019 edition of the fair (that of 2020 was postponed due to the pandemic), was held in an area of 13,200 m2, with the participation of 335 exhibitors from 26 countries - South Africa, Germany, Belgium, Belarus, Canada, China , South Korea, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, France, Netherlands, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iceland, Japan, Latvia, Morocco, Norway, Oman, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Taiwan and Turkey - and 35 regions, having been registered 9.672 visitors from 38 countries and 42 regions in Russia.
For more information about the forum visit the forum website here or contact the organization of the forum: Zarina Fetisova, vice director of the fair, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, phone: +7 499 922-44-17/ 963-80-08